Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Institute of Aging) Research to Action Program in Dementia (RAPID). CDKTN is established because of the contributions of members of the Cognitive Impairment in Aging Partnership led by the CIHR Institute of Aging:
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- CIHR Knowledge Translation Branch
- CIHR Institute of Gender and Health
- CIHR Institute of Neurosciences
- Mental Health and Addictions
- CIHR Ethics Office
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- AstraZeneca Canada Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
(Source: Adapted from CDRAKE)